No announcement yet.

Mesa 10.2-devel Is Going To Land In Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was really hoping for linux 3.14 to land so that we could have power managment by default for radeon users

Comment

Originally posted by AJenbo View Post
      I was really hoping for linux 3.14 to land so that we could have power managment by default for radeon users
      3.14 included would be nice, but even without it being included, you can easily grab the 3 necessary debs from here (whenever 3.14 is released) and just install as-is. Or compile from source, but the former is easier

Comment

Originally posted by Andrecorreia View Post
        yah because you cant do it... lol
        Nope, I can't. And I am fine with it.
        Two times now that you imply that you are smarter than other persons. Fine, prove it, looking forward to see your contributions.
        If you can do better go ahead and do it. For now you are just a smart ass insulting others anonymously on a web forum. I doubt that we will see anything from you, because you have just proven that you aren't that smart: Insulting the people producing the software you rely on. Also, while we are at it, use some of your time to improve your English skills, someone as smart as you shouldn't have many problems with that.

Comment

I would have liked to get it to the non technical crowed as well

Comment

Originally posted by Andrecorreia
            where i ask your opinion?
            You post on a public forum. That is as good as asking for opinions. You will have to live with the fact that people will call you out on what you post.
            if you think is a smart move not fix a issue, you are not a smart person. i dont need to improve my English,
            Actually, yes, you need to improve your English. crymsonpheonix made a sarcastic statement, which, if you would have gotten it, clearly states that he thinks that the fix will be backported. At that point you called the Mesa devs stupid, just because your English isn't good enough to get sarcasm. That you still don't get it and think insulting me with the same shit you posted before but just in Portuguese would make you look smarter indicates that you really are even less smart than I have initially thought.
            By the way, having Portuguese as your native language is no excuse to not learn other languages properly, maybe just try to insult other people on the web a little bit less of your time and use the now free time to learn something.

Comment

Originally posted by Vim_User View Post
              You post on a public forum. That is as good as asking for opinions. You will have to live with the fact that people will call you out on what you post.
              Actually, yes, you need to improve your English. crymsonpheonix made a sarcastic statement, which, if you would have gotten it, clearly states that he thinks that the fix will be backported. At that point you called the Mesa devs stupid, just because your English isn't good enough to get sarcasm. That you still don't get it and think insulting me with the same shit you posted before but just in Portuguese would make you look smarter indicates that you really are even less smart than I have initially thought.
              By the way, having Portuguese as your native language is no excuse to not learn other languages properly, maybe just try to insult other people on the web a little bit less of your time and use the now free time to learn something.
              There is always the possibility that he cannot speak properly in his mother tongue O.O

Comment

Originally posted by Calinou View Post
                These "some people" are not realizing the requirement of manpower for such a thing (the LTS).
                Maybe, but Debian has an article about that LTS even on official Debian blog

The Debian Security Team announced in the bits from their last meeting that they're considering to ask for the addition of a new suite to provide long term support (LTS) for Squeeze. Quoting their announcement: It needs to be pointed out that for...

Comment

Working...
                X