Multi-Monitor Support Is Not XMir's Only Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pallidus View Post
    trollololol yeah I guess canonical never pushed half assed shit out the door *coff*unity*coff*upstart*coff

they got shy now? how hard would it be to have a clickable script that would switch between xorg and xmir?

Here's canonical's real press release:

" hey fagzors we no longer give a shit about the desktop since we clearly aren't going nowheres fast lol ... we're all about dat dere smartphones now... in order to fail as hard in mobile space as we failed in desktop space we had to diverge our coders into writting their patented fail code into phones so now we have no time to deal with you and your "xmir broke my intels" shit, so fuck off, we only asked for 30 million dollars and you jew motherfuckers didn't even give us 10 million and now you want xmir for free? fuck dat you will get mir when you buy one of our ubuntu phones "
    Have you ever made a serious response in your life, or do you just write like a 14 year old boy professionally?

Comment

Originally posted by intellivision View Post
      Have you ever made a serious response in your life, or do you just write like a 14 year old boy professionally?
      He's not particularly bright, so don't expect too much.

Comment

Originally posted by johnc View Post
        You don't beta test a product with an official release. This is why the Linux desktop is such a cluster-f.

I have a weird idea. How about if nobody releases a damn thing until it's 100% tested and working and not a fubar'd pile of crap? It can really save a lot of users a ton of headaches and at the same time improve a company's credibility.
        Canonical is known for releasing Beta or even Alpha Software is most all of it's "official releases" even most of it's installers are broken in some way Canonical makes the Linux desktop just look bad but lets hope Tanglu and Steam OS Redeem Linux to the World user base!!!

http://phoronix.com/forums/showthrea...eeds-your-Help!

Comment

Working...
        X