No announcement yet.

Ati miracle :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nvidia has rabid fanboys because they make good drivers. That doesn't make the fanboys not annoying and unhelpful, but there is a reason for it.

That said, it's good to hear that even fglrx is improving. I might even upgrade to Maverick before it's released if I keep hearing good things.

Comment

got it to work on fedora 13

Comment

It seems like the fps degrade that occurs in HoN with my 4870 on fglrx > 10.4 is still present...

Comment

Originally posted by ZedDB View Post
          It seems like the fps degrade that occurs in HoN with my 4870 on fglrx > 10.4 is still present...
          Just deactivate or change the settings for catalyst AI. That solved the decreased performance on my hd4650.

Comment

Originally posted by tball View Post
            Just deactivate or change the settings for catalyst AI. That solved the decreased performance on my hd4650.
            Are you on 64bit or 32bit? I've tried to disable and/or change the AI settings it doesn't matter. Still no dice.

Comment

Originally posted by ZedDB View Post
              Are you on 64bit or 32bit? I've tried to disable and/or change the AI settings it doesn't matter. Still no dice.
              64-bit.
              What of you play around with different vsync settings?

Comment

64-bit.
                What of you play around with different vsync settings?
                64-bit here also.
                Yes, I've tried nearly all the settings in CCC an nothing seem to help.

Comment

Catalyst AI can mess things up for a lot of games. Most notably for me, Saurbraten.

Comment

Would be interesting to know, if this driver solves the OpenGL4 problem that refuses HoN to start.

Comment

Originally posted by icek View Post
                      In maverick repositories just landed fglrx driver with xserver 1.9 support and fixed vertical synchronization !!!!
                      Does this mean the end of video tearing?

Comment

Working...
                      X