Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Features To Find Right Now In Mesa 10.2-devel

Phoronix: Features To Find Right Now In Mesa 10.2-devel

With the exciting news that Mesa 10.2-devel is landing in Ubuntu 14.04 LTS for providing the best possible open-source 3D driver experience, here's a round-up of the most interesting features that have been merged so far into this next Mesa release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Phoronix: Features To Find Right Now In Mesa 10.2-devel

With the exciting news that Mesa 10.2-devel is landing in Ubuntu 14.04 LTS for providing the best possible open-source 3D driver experience, here's a round-up of the most interesting features that have been merged so far into this next Mesa release...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTYzNzQ
    Doesn't Ubuntu 14.04 comes out in a few days?
    Are they going to really ship -devel software in an LTS? I don't think Mesa 10.2 will get released in 2 weeks or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Spittie View Post
      Are they going to really ship -devel software in an LTS? I don't think Mesa 10.2 will get released in 2 weeks or so.
      No! As I already said on the other thread it was a mistaken upload which was soon removed from the -proposed repository.

But of course it made the news already, and won't be corrected it seems.

Comment

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS will not ship with Mesa 10.2 as tjaalton already pointed out in previous news and now in this but Michael and other users of course didn't noticed his posts.

10.2.0~git20140319-0ubuntu2
        DELETED: Trusty pocket Proposed in component main and section libs
        Removed from disk on 2014-03-19.
        Removal requested on 2014-03-19.
        Deleted on 2014-03-19 by Sebastien Bacher
        was not meant to be uploaded to trusty

Published on 2014-03-19

Comment

hm

Originally posted by Spittie View Post
          was a mistake, mesa 10.2 devel is available in xorg edgers ppa

Comment

Working...
          X