No announcement yet.

Func KB-460 Gaming Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually bought the Amazon Basics Keyboard you reviewed a while back. Turns out it's quite nice and working very well. I bought a Tux sticker to cover up the m$ logo from unixstickers. I think the only way to resolve the logo issue is for all of us to hound the keyboard makers to stop doing it. Just send a nice email telling them you are interested in their keyboard but are holding off your purchase because of the logo, which has worked for me in the past with other products. You just need to be nice about it.

Comment

Don't try to play Super Hexagon with a mechanical keyboard, you won't beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
        The issue isn't the build quality. For those of us who choose not to fund communism, the country of origin label is relevant information.
        there is so much wrong with that sentence...for starters: China is not a communist country.

Comment

What an ugly keyboard. Which games can i play with this gear? Mario? =))

Comment

No separate multimedia, volume up/down and "Sleep" keys, no programmable macro keys. 120$.

Is this a joke? These guys are depending on idiots to throw money at them just because the keys go "click."

Comment

Originally posted by Detructor View Post
              there is so much wrong with that sentence...for starters: China is not a communist country.
              I wonder what confusion of ideas led you to that conclusion? China isn't communist? That's news to the world. Tell that to all the Chinese people who receive decades long prison sentences for sending a single twitter tweet that is critical of their government. Or their government internet censors, who block anything on the internet that is not inline with their communist ideals. Or the widespread and frequent torture of the people of Tibet, for practicing an "illegal" religion. As an ethical consumer, I refuse to fund communism, and that means I will not buy anything that says Made in China.

China is just as communist as Cuba and North Korea. Don't let the shiny iPhone-manufacturing veneer fool you.
              Last edited by torsionbar28; 09 December 2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
                Tell that to all the Chinese people who receive decades long prison sentences for sending a single twitter tweet that is critical of their government. Or their government internet censors, who block anything on the internet that is not inline with their communist ideals. Or the widespread and frequent torture of the people of Tibet, for practicing an "illegal" religion.
                As opposed to the US, which blocks people from entering the country based on a tweet, tortures people without a trial in Gitmo, and censor the internet just as much as China, merely in different ways.

Seriously, by that definition US is communist too.

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
                  As opposed to the US, which blocks people from entering the country based on a tweet, tortures people without a trial in Gitmo, and censor the internet just as much as China, merely in different ways.

Seriously, by that definition US is communist too.
                  Yes, because blocking someone from entering a country is the same as being thrown into jail for 10 years. Lol. And if you think Gitmo, with its cable TV, fitness equipment, games, books, and 3 nutritious meals a day are "torture", then I dare you to compare it with photos of a Chinese prison. But then again, you know nothing about gitmo, china, prison, communism, or any of the subject matter at hand, do you.

You should have paid more attention in History class at school.

Comment

+1 for boycotting stuff made in the USA, a country that promotes invading countries to steal their ressources, torture, global spying, and jailing whistleblowers for 35 years.

Comment

Originally posted by stqn View Post
                      +1 for boycotting stuff made in the USA, a country that promotes invading countries to steal their ressources, torture, global spying, and jailing whistleblowers for 35 years.
                      Keyboard review is an odd place to vent your uneducated hate speech, no?

Comment

Working...
                      X