Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intel Q965 Graphics Performance

Phoronix: Intel Q965 Graphics Performance

The last time we had looked at the performance of Intel's integrated graphics under Linux with their open-source driver was back in February when testing the GMA 3000 IGP using an Intel DQ965GFEKR motherboard. However, with display drivers constantly improving, we recently carried out some additional Intel Q965 graphics tests along with comparing these numbers to discrete graphics solutions from AMD/ATI and NVIDIA.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

In my opinion, it would have been more interesting if you could have done the comparison against others igp chipsets.

Comment

Originally posted by glussier View Post
      In my opinion, it would have been more interesting if you could have done the comparison against others igp chipsets.
      That will be in a future article, don't worry.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        That will be in a future article, don't worry.
        How about doing one on the G965? (Please- pretty PLEASE? )

Comment

Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
          How about doing one on the G965? (Please- pretty PLEASE? )
          As soon as I or another editor receives in a G965 motherboard one shall be done. I don't think there are any G965 motherboards on the yet-to-be-tested stack in here, but you can be certain as soon as there is one it will be tested.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            As soon as I or another editor receives in a G965 motherboard one shall be done. I don't think there are any G965 motherboards on the yet-to-be-tested stack in here, but you can be certain as soon as there is one it will be tested.
            You're going to make me submit an independent review yet, aren't you?

I guess it'll be a race then- who gets a board in hand first... >:-)

Comment

Working...
            X