Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTS 4.4.1 Arrives, Benchmark Windows 8 vs. Ubuntu

Phoronix: PTS 4.4.1 Arrives, Benchmark Windows 8 vs. Ubuntu

Succeeding last month's release of Phoronix Test Suite 4.4, the first point release to "Forsand" has been made available. There's minor improvements and fixes throughout along with some notable work on the Microsoft Windows side...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Hi Michael, I think a local web browser interface will be available soon? Did it make it for this release? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mendieta View Post
      Hi Michael, I think a local web browser interface will be available soon? Did it make it for this release? Thanks!
      Unfortunately, not in this release. Most of the code is done and other changes made for a local web UI, but held up right now on finding a new graphics artist to contract for the artwork... Or high quality free software icons of GPU, CPU, and other components. Unfortunately my earlier artist seems to have disappeared.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Unfortunately, not in this release. Most of the code is done and other changes made for a local web UI, but held up right now on finding a new graphics artist to contract for the artwork... Or high quality free software icons of GPU, CPU, and other components. Unfortunately my earlier artist seems to have disappeared.
        Sigh! But aren't the System Icons for GNOME, KDE, etc open source? Could you use those? Perhaps the SVG version?

Thanks for the update!

Comment

Originally posted by mendieta View Post
          Sigh! But aren't the System Icons for GNOME, KDE, etc open source? Could you use those? Perhaps the SVG version?

Thanks for the update!
          I don't think I've seen any that have icons for all system components I need. Plus really would like to contract own custom art assets.
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
          X