Working r600g games list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bongmaster2
    hon with actual r600g color tiling pageflipping on and swap buffers wait off is perfectly playable
    Thanks mate

Comment

In my case (and a few others'), Minecraft works in with r600g and decidedly less so with r600c. Switching resolved my segfaults with non-tiny draw distance.

Comment

Originally posted by icek View Post
        The game just don't run. When I run it from console it says some extension is missing.
        braid is now working with last mesa git (they have added the missing extensions)

Comment

Civ4 works

I can confirm that Civilization 4 / Civilization 4 Warlords under Wine 1.3.11 now work in r600g, and have fewer visual glitches than when run under r600c!

Portal still crashes, though. dmesg:
          Code:
          [drm:radeon_cs_ioctl] *ERROR* Invalid command stream !

Comment

Originally posted by spirit View Post
            braid is now working with last mesa git (they have added the missing extensions)
            Damn, this is great! Thanks for this news, waiting for this.

Comment

zsnes does NOT work. No Super Nintendo games!!1!! total scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by xiando View Post
                Is this a regression or has it never worked on r600g ? Does it work with the classic r600 driver ?
                Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by xiando View Post

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=33371
                  Use bsnes which does work. It's the present and future of snes emulation (and has obviously better sound and few emulation bugs than zsnes to boot).

Yeah, yeah, I'm used to zsnes too, yadda yadda. Just switch already.

Comment

In the last few weeks the minimum fps in Armagetron Advanced increased from 17 to 29 while the max decreased from 60 to 40. I have to note that I'm on stock Maverick kernel, so I don't have all the latest goodies.

Still, the overall experience is much better and the classic driver is not even close.

Let me thank again the hard work of all the developers! Really appreciated.

Comment

hi guyz, so far Lineage2 Freya works like 85% on r600g. i made some screen to explain better (or try at least XD )

as you can see this is the main screen to enter in the game, beside the many texture render issues i painted in black circles here you are like at 3fps but with patience you can login fine but until you reach the game aka log and select character 1 core of my phenom II 955 is beasted at 100%, once in game it seems responsive enough to play comfortably

wine scream like a zillion this
                      fixme:d3d_surface:surface_load_ds_location Not supported with fixed up depth stencil.

ingame fps is high enough to play normally but there is this wierd render bug, as you see everything close to my char is perfectly rendered but the rest is not and again wine says fixme:d3d_surface:surface_load_ds_location Not supported with fixed up depth stencil like a zillion times

as you see the glow effect of the weapon is wrong too

my system
                      radeon 4850x2 2gb
                      phenom II 955 @4ghz
                      latest xorg-edgers radeon
                      git radeon ddx
                      kernel 2.6.37-996 drm-next (2.6.38-rc1 is very unstable in my pc)
                      flip page enabled - color tiling enabled - swapsync stuff disabled

r600c no texture corruption but same low fps in entrance and wrong glow on weapon

Comment

Working...
                      X