Linux-powered rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux-powered rifle

This I could call real hardware. Even though finnish hunting laws prohibit such a aiming device.

need the source code now

FOR MAH WEAPONIZED PARROT DRONES

Comment

I didn't see any indication that it was Linux-based, but either way I guess you need to contact the vendor.

AFAIK they have no obligation to share application source code other than what gets linked into the kernel and distributed (eg any custom HW drivers).

Probably lots of people interested in the weaponized drones
      Test signature

Comment

If I recally correctly then in addition to what Mr. Bridgman said, they only need to offer the source code to the people who have received their product, and it doesn't need to be available for download - they can charge a small fee for admin costs and post you a CD.

Comment

"they only need to offer the source code to the people who have received their produc"

damn $17.000

anyone interested in a joint venture? I have parrot drones and cool software plus .22lr guns now I need the source code for this and weaponize them somehow

Comment

Lol, what? That's a "hunting rifle?" What the heck do you hunt with it, Godzilla?

Comment

Read "I, Sniper" by Stephen Hunter.

In the book, the aiming device is called iSniper
              Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by RealNC View Post
                Lol, what? That's a "hunting rifle?" What the heck do you hunt with it, Godzilla?
                Elk and bears. Caliber .300WM is good caliber for ~300m which is quite normal range for elk in northern lapland(tundra no trees). The bigger caliber .338LM is more military caliber though(longest sniper kill is marked on that caliber).

Comment

Working...
                X