X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qaridarium
    an GTX580 does min 15fps on decent settings in arma2 OA

and no on decent settings the cpu isn't the limited factor-
    Increase the core speed and watch the fps climb. Ya Arma2 is cpu limited.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
      opensource matters
      Not to me, what matters is that something works the way I want it to. Same applies for 90+% of users out there.

Comment

BTW Guys, sorry for the delayed posting of the benches. I find myself doing more debugging of PTS then actually benchmarking this weekend.

Comment

well here is my unigine heaven score for the 580 (if thats still a matter of interest on this thread). I adjusted my settings to yours deanjo and the result is nearly the same, we got the same cpu as well.

Comment

"normal" tesselation benchmarks would be fine too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
              You create your own game? I hardly believe you can use a benchmark @ work
              We use it for Visualization. Its a very good engine for large outdoor environments and the Unigine team so far have been easier to deal with on a business level than their direct competitors.

Comment

Did you create your own demo too?

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                  Hmm, guess the average consumer needs nothing more then an iPad I guess.
                  That's a billion dollar bet that is paying off rather well for one specific company.

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                    Not to me, what matters is that something works the way I want it to. Same applies for 90+% of users out there.
                    Bill Games has posted 4k posts here. Nice! Please keep contributing to opensource site!

Comment

Working...
                    X