Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nouveau NV50 Multi-Sample Textures

Phoronix: Nouveau NV50 Multi-Sample Textures

The Nouveau NV50 Gallium3D graphics driver has received a patch for implementing the ARB_texture_multisample extension that's needed by OpenGL 3.2...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Hi, developer here. The patch on the mailing list is quite broken as it turns out, and there's a significant amount of work to be done to make this functionality actually usable on NV50.

Comment

Originally posted by Plombo View Post
      Hi, developer here. The patch on the mailing list is quite broken as it turns out, and there's a significant amount of work to be done to make this functionality actually usable on NV50.
      Does that indicate a flaw in the piglit tests? If not, how do the piglit tests pass with the patch being broken? My piglit-fu isn't strong, so I may be missing something...

Comment

Originally posted by archibald View Post
        Does that indicate a flaw in the piglit tests? If not, how do the piglit tests pass with the patch being broken? My piglit-fu isn't strong, so I may be missing something...
        No, the set of Piglit tests I used wasn't the whole set I should have been using.

Comment

Working...
        X