Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sailfish On The Nexus 4 Now Works For Audio Phone Calls

Phoronix: Sailfish On The Nexus 4 Now Works For Audio Phone Calls

A new update was recently released for Jolla's Sailfish OS for running on Google's Nexus 4 smart-phone...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

They also got it to run on N5 Not Jolla. A RH engineer did.

After using Sailfish using an android phone feels like using windows in a way. Sailfish is really good.

Comment

Huh, I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned on the Jolla Blog...

Comment

I seriously hope someone start porting to the Galaxy Nexus. I mean even the Nexus One has a working port at this point...

Comment

At some point in the near future they will publish a kit to port it to other Android devices.

Comment

I hope they will add support for my Sony Xperia J. Is there some source where one can obtain their current plans?

Comment

and video.

Comment

Do you have any information if there's a version for the Xiaomi MI2s? It's more or less the same hardware as the N4.

Comment

Originally posted by 89c51 View Post
                  and video.
                  Looks like a hack job on an OLD version of Android. Not really sure what their objective is there.

Comment

Working...
                  X