Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gallium3D Gets Support For ARB_sample_shading

Default Gallium3D Gets Support For ARB_sample_shading

Phoronix: Gallium3D Gets Support For ARB_sample_shading

Support has landed within Mesa Gallium3D for handling the OpenGL 4.0 GL_ARB_sample_shading extension...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTY3MzM

Default Great article!

Michael for once sites his sources and link directly to the repositories instead of using his own anzwix.com spam site.

I'm offering a cookie to the person that manages the closest guess as to how many times Michael will cite from GL3.txt in 2014.

Also, Marek Olk just posted patches that implement GL_ARB_draw_indirect and GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array for Southern Islands (plus Gallium infrastructure).

Quote Originally Posted by Ancurio View Post
    I'm offering a cookie to the person that manages the closest guess as to how many times Michael will cite from GL3.txt in 2014.

Also, Marek Olk just posted patches that implement GL_ARB_draw_indirect and GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array for Southern Islands (plus Gallium infrastructure).
    what kind of cookie we're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSoulz View Post
    what kind of cookie we're talking about?
    If you have to ask.. probably hand drawn in GIMP =P

Quote Originally Posted by Ancurio View Post

Also, Marek Olšk just posted patches that implement GL_ARB_draw_indirect and GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array for Southern Islands (plus Gallium infrastructure).
    How long it takes for those patches to land in Oibaf PPA?

GL_ARB_shader_subroutine
    This is the most important programming feature for OpenGL programmers in OpenGL 4.0!
    My favourite, please give implementing it priority over some other features, e.g. tessellation.

Quote Originally Posted by plonoma View Post
    This is the most important programming feature for OpenGL programmers in OpenGL 4.0!
    My favourite, please give implementing it priority over some other features, e.g. tessellation.
    Mesa/Gallium devs have often said that they're more likely to start working on certain features if there's someone actively requesting them for a project, ie. the guys from Dolphin (GameCube emulator) asked for Uniform Buffers and got them soon after. Also, slightly relevant: http://www.phoronix.com/forums/showt...264#post410264

Quote Originally Posted by uid313 View Post
    Michael for once sites his sources and link directly to the repositories instead of using his own anzwix.com spam site.
    WTF are you talking about? anzwix.com does link to the sources. http://anzwix.com/a/Mesa/GalliumAddB...Bsampleshading

Why are you constantly criticizing this site?