Thread: PHP's display_errors is on

Default PHP's display_errors is on

I'm rather surprised that you don't have display_errors turned off. You probably already know how, but just in case: to log errors you'll want to configure log_errors (enables logging), error_reporting (what to report), and error_log (location of error log).
    Last edited by chinoto; 04-18-2014 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Had to put the image on my website, http://imagebin.org wasn't working

Quote Originally Posted by chinoto View Post
    I'm rather surprised that you don't have display_errors turned off. You probably already know how, but just in case: to log errors you'll want to configure log_errors (enables logging), error_reporting (what to report), and error_log (location of error log).
    Just for a short time this morning I was making code changes and had an error for about a minute, but it's resolved now. Error logging is hidden except in cases of parsing errors.

So you're using ini_set() instead of php.ini to turn off display_errors then?

I just had this message while setting up my preferences in the forum :

Warning: Only variables should be passed by reference in ..../private.php on line 767