Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on wine works good

Comment

Actually Nvidia is assisting better users than AMD although open source drivers are going to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by ageha View Post
        Offsetting the memory works on my 750 Ti but the graphics clock doesn't seem to have any effect...
        Well, it does have an effect but not onto the current graphics clock, just onto level 1's max clock and I'm not sure if the card will ever decide to clock itself to the max. My current clock stays at 1058 Mhz no matter what, the max is 1333 MHz by default.

Comment

Once I close the NVIDIA X Server Settings and open them again the memory transfer rate offset will double whatever I set the last time. Is that by design or a bug? So it goes from 4 to 8, from 8 to 16 and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by ageha View Post
            Which GPU are you using?
            I'm using a not-so-recent driver with a GTX 570, so I'm not using any of the new features.

Comment

on shadow warrior also works good

Comment

So not only Linux apparently supports the overclocking feature nice to see!

Download the English (US) FreeBSD Display Driver – x64 for FreeBSD x64 systems. Released 2014.4.8

Comment

I can't find it in xorg-edgers ppa :/

Comment

Originally posted by BSDude View Post
                    So not only Linux apparently supports the overclocking feature nice to see!

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/drive...px/74864/en-us
                    It's kinda hilarous. You get better driver support on freaking Open Indiana, which runs a Gnome 2 Desktop and is is binary compatabile with Solaris, through the Solaris NVIDIA driver than AMD on Linux.

Is there a way to get the Core Voltage from the NVIDIA card on Linux? Does it automatically scale with the clockspeed?

Comment

Any PPA available for lazy Ubuntu users, like me? :P

The real problem is, my laptop uses NVIDIA Optimus (730M) and I really don't know how to install this new driver alongside Bumblebee and its complex kernel modules...

My current driver is 331.20, very old

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X