Nvidia also came out with an update for their "Long-Lived" 331.xx branch today
- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GT 705
GeForce GT 720
GeForce GTX 860M
GeForce GTX 870M
GeForce GTX 880M
GeForce GTX TITAN Black
- Fixed a bug that could lead to crashes when running Left 4 Dead 2 with threaded optimizations enabled.
- Updated the makefile for the NVIDIA kernel module to work around a bug in older versions of GNU Make that prevented the NVIDIA kernel module from building correctly. This bug was fixed in version 3.81 of GNU Make.
- Fixed a bug that causes some X clients to be disconnected from the X server when the screen is resized while RandR 1.4 display offloading is in use.
- Fixed a bug that could cause display corruption when resuming from suspend on systems using RandR 1.4 display offloading with recent Linux kernels.
- Added support for Tridelity SL stereo mode.
- Fixed a bug that could cause nvidia-settings to crash or display incorrect information after switching virtual terminals while a color correction confirmation countdown was active.
- Added a missing 32-bit compatibility library for libnvidia-fbc.so to the x86_64 Linux installer package.