Chinese People Try To Patent Wine On ARM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSwolfenstein View Post
    I have great rage towards racism and I am not going to hide it, ever.
    Oh, so that is the reason that your username is a combination of the well known initials of a highly racist group (the Schutzstaffel, aka SS) and a location that is well known to be associated with that group. You despise them so much that you name yourself after them, makes total sense.
    You are a troll, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Vim_User View Post
      Oh, so that is the reason that your username is a combination of the well known initials of a highly racist group (the Schutzstaffel, aka SS) and a location that is well known to be associated with that group. You despise them so much that you name yourself after them, makes total sense.
      You are a troll, nothing more.
      Do you mean the Tor or the so called "wolf's lair"?
      Beside the game I mostly assosiate wolfenstein with the surname of hte American particle pysicist.

Comment

Originally posted by SSwolfenstein
        Well you couldn't use your standard of high racism-tolerance to judge everyone. If I am a bigot for pointing out that I am hurt by racism, what makes you by judging me then?
        If "Maud parade" and "dingding" sounds OK to you, you could at least change your username to that .
        Of course there are some individuals crossed the line or broke the rules. But according to your infant logic, billions of Chinese people should be lampooned and pay for that?
        Its very easy: the first one to mention keyword "racist", "nationalist", "nazi*" (and all associates stuff) should be banned.
        And suddenly, things will work!

A group of <dogs, cats, ants, chinese, norwegian, russian, african, indian, alien> people try to patent wine on arm. The point was - it was in China, by Chinese and its Chinese patent application; and this additional information is important. Your contribution to the topic - not. In fact, I would immediately suspend your own account on free will, by just looking at your username and your obvious intention to start a flamewar. Both are breaking forum rules.

Comment

Originally posted by dee. View Post
          The news never says "Russians invade Crimea". Any respectful journalistic outlet would formulate it as "Russia invades Crimea", which is factually the case. The first version implies that some individual Russian persons had invaded Crimea. The second implies that the nation of Russia had invaded Crimea. There's a huge difference.
          Russia didn't invade anything. At state of absence of government, island having long history of united nations (USSR) fight against nazi, presence of vital military naval bases and call outs to kill russians, their reaction was adequate. By the way, no russian actually wonders about such titles, as they are used to how much the western media is linked together and corrupted beyond impossible. In fact, most russians appreciated when Putin set US gov. financed propaganda organisations as illegal (Voice of Murica and so on). People seen enough of american democracy of a dollar and a freedom to choose a slavemaster group. If having objections, the flight to Russia is just about 500$, do it and ask on streets.
          </offtopic>

Comment

Originally posted by aphirst View Post
            Nope, don't see the problem. Maybe it's because I lack an underlying association of "pointing out someone's black/gay/female/chinese" with "being those things is bad". It's just things they are.

I bet you'd be all for pointing out that they were black/gay/female/chinese if they were doing something good, though?
            For you it is good if you do not see the problem. Fine. But think about other people.
            The main point is, that it may be possible that other people may be offended by this.
            The second point is, that it is not relevant HERE if the mentioned people are chinese, german, american, gay or whatever. It is unneeded fact here. It however CAN be mentioned because it is a fact but NOT in the title. Placing soemthing in the title makes it sound important and relevant. It is however not.

cheers, tomme

Comment

Originally posted by brosis View Post
              Its very easy: the first one to mention keyword "racist", "nationalist", "nazi*" (and all associates stuff) should be banned.

A group of <dogs, cats, ants, chinese, norwegian, russian, african, indian, alien> people try to patent wine on arm. The point was - it was in China, by Chinese and its Chinese patent application; and this additional information is important. Your contribution to the topic - not. In fact, I would immediately suspend your own account on free will, by just looking at your username and your obvious intention to start a flamewar. Both are breaking forum rules.
              Then it should have been formulated "Group tries to patent Wine on ARM in China", or somthing to that account

Comment

Originally posted by thrownaway
                Does Michael title "North American people try to patent..." or "European people..." if applicable?
                Given that 99.9% of all silly patents come from the USA, specifying "North America" would be completely redundant.
                The news is that this patent *DOES* come from somewhere unusual (outside the US).

Originally posted by AJenbo View Post
                Then it should have been formulated "Group tries to patent Wine on ARM in China", or somthing to that account
                That's already how I read the current title. I fail to see any difference. Except maybe the difference in emphasis on the word "China".
                (which, as said above, is newsworthy for it self for not being "USA" like nearly every other stupid patent case).

Comment

Originally posted by brosis View Post

1. Obviously you didn't read through all the discussions.
                  2. Thanks for listing a bunch of cute animals besides chinese, norwegian, russian, african, indian people, we think you are dog-lovely too.
                  3. Educated people understand other people by the sense they carry, not by the means in which they speak, nor even their usernames.
                  4. It's hard to believe such unprofessional and biased people would speak for the forum.
                  5. I am waiting for you to bang me . Do you need a count down? 1,2,3,4...

Comment

Originally posted by DrYak View Post
                    Given that 99.9% of all silly patents come from the USA, specifying "North America" would be completely redundant.
                    The news is that this patent *DOES* come from somewhere unusual (outside the US).

That's already how I read the current title. I fail to see any difference. Except maybe the difference in emphasis on the word "China".
                    (which, as said above, is newsworthy for it self for not being "USA" like nearly every other stupid patent case).
                    again - how you read the title is irrelevant. it is important how chinese people may read the title and if they could feel offended....
                    ...and newsworthy here is that wine-arm-stuff shall be patented, nothing else. it does not matter which nationality is behind this.

Comment

The article title was awkward, but I read no malice in it. I never took Michael for a student of journalism. As such, where there are potentially provocative or misleading statements made, I often take them in stride (and, of course, they're intended to drum up page views). Unfortunately, what are sometimes lost in the subsequent nitpicking are the gists of the articles themselves. Michael bears some responsibility in that, but I doubt he cares all that much, nor would such concerns be highly relevant to his business model.

Enough with the back and forth. As long as we can all agree that people who have "outie" navels that look like Kuato should be persecuted en masse.

Comment

Working...
                      X