Chinese People Try To Patent Wine On ARM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSwolfenstein View Post
    1. Obviously you didn't read through all the discussions.
    2. Thanks for listing a bunch of cute animals besides chinese, norwegian, russian, african, indian people, we think you are dog-lovely too.
    3. Educated people understand other people by the sense they carry, not by the means in which they speak, nor even their usernames.
    4. It's hard to believe such unprofessional and biased people would speak for the forum.
    5. I am waiting for you to bang me . Do you need a count down? 1,2,3,4...
    1. I read all your 5 posts, so it should be enough.
    2. I can list plants, softwares, professions, confessions, colors and any other varieties, anything from tao. "Finnish man releases Kernel 3.14" // - "oh damn you, Larabel, you are racist!". Even create account for that goal. Hypocrisy much? Its not world painful, its just your finger broken. Stop touching.
    3. No. Educated people understand each other both by sense, by attitude and by (possible) background.
    4. Thank you.
    5. I am married, I am not gay. Sorry, though you can try banging on the keyboard further.. or stop overreacting. And perhaps, ask sifu or psychologist why you trigger on stereotypes. Either way, this is not what one expects from a Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by Akka View Post
      Do you mean the Tor or the so called "wolf's lair"?
      Beside the game I mostly assosiate wolfenstein with the surname of hte American particle pysicist.
      Even the Castle Wolfenstein from the game is modeled after the existing Wewelsburg. You might want to look up that name on Wikipedia to get the ties of the name with the SS.

3. Educated people understand other people by the sense they carry, not by the means in which they speak, nor even their usernames.
      4. It's hard to believe such unprofessional and biased people would speak for the forum.
      Educated people wouldn't sign up on a forum with the intention to call out racism with a username that looks like you would really like racism. Also, educated people would not assume that the comments from members on a thread would speak for the forum, but only for those specific members. Only that I don't think that you are uneducated, I believe that you are a troll (possibly Honton) that only signed up to try to start a flamewar. I don't even believe that you are Chinese, but of course there is no way that I can prove that.

In that sense, welcome to my ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by brosis View Post
        2. I can list plants, softwares, professions, confessions, colors and any other varieties, anything from tao. "Finnish man releases Kernel 3.14" // - "oh damn you, Larabel, you are racist!". Even create account for that goal. Hypocrisy much? Its not world painful, its just your finger broken. Stop touching.
        3. No. Educated people understand each other both by sense, by attitude and by (possible) background.
        4. Thank you.
        5. I am married, I am not gay. Sorry, though you can try banging on the keyboard further.. or stop overreacting. And perhaps, ask sifu or psychologist why you trigger on stereotypes. Either way, this is not what one expects from a Chinese.
        1. I assume you have read the racist comments I replied too as well, and found them normal, instead of my arguments about them.
        2. Racism is painful but I am not afraid of touching the topic. Did anyone actually address Linus as "Finnish man" in the news? Show me the link to these news.
        3. The username I picked is my name initials plus the video game I loved. In case you don't know, wolfenstein is a game where you can kick the nazi's ass.
        5. (a) I mean ban instead of bang, its a typo. (b) How do you know I am the same gender as you? you have too much false assumptions (c) what is "sifu"? On top of my head I can think of 私服(private server), which sounds similar to that. Are you sure you mean that?

Comment

Originally posted by brosis View Post
          4. Thank you.
          s
          1. I assume you have read the racist comments I replied too as well, and found them normal, instead of my arguments about them.
          2. Racism is painful but I am not afraid of touching the topic. Did anyone actually address Linus as "Finnish man" in the news? Show me the link to these news.
          3. The username I picked is my name initials plus the video game I loved. In case you don't know, wolfenstein is a game where you can kick the nazi's ass.
          5. (a) I mean ban instead of bang, its a typo. (b) How do you know I am the same gender as you? you have too much false assumptions (c) what is "sifu"? On top of my head I can think of 私服(private server), which sounds similar to that. Are you sure you mean that?

Comment

Dear children,

The article's title was intentionally written to skate the edge of acceptable levels of nationalism/racism/etc in order to generate a bunch of forum hits and a big argument. It's sensationalism, and is basically professional trolling. Y'all, regardless of your beliefs and opinions, have fallen for it, and by your example provided incentive for future edgy titles. Don't fault Michael. It's the oldest trick in the book, and you've played the fool.

Life is a choice, between fear/hate, and love/joy. This choice exists regardless of how dark your skin is, how slanted your eyes are, what your erectile inspirations are, and which iPhone you own.

If you're having trouble understanding how this works (i.e.: you "hate" racists), ping me and we'll sit down in a more appropriate forum and I'll draw some diagrams.

Mouth ===> Weed ====> Flame

Comment

Comment

I have no problem (essentially) saying "a bunch of creeps from China have the audacity to try to patent this"

If Chinese people are offended, do they group themselves in with these creeps, or do they believe that most Chinese people are better than that? I hope so.

Note that it doesn't say "The Chinese People" but "Chinese People" which means some Chinese people.

Does that mean I have to walk on eggshells around people from Nigeria too while I'm waiting for my money? No, I'm going to say I got ripped off by a bunch of Nigerian spammers.

It's not being a racist, it's being a realist.

Comment

文章题目只是有点模糊,下面那些种族歧视的回复让我很恼火
                  跟你们任何一个人辩论我都不理亏,但是我一个人抵挡不住一群有偏见的人的围攻
                  我平时只是看看论坛,今天看到种族歧视的言论,我觉得作为中国人有义务驳斥一下,这才注册的

Comment

Originally posted by Vim_User View Post
                    Even the Castle Wolfenstein from the game is modeled after the existing Wewelsburg. You might want to look up that name on Wikipedia to get the ties of the name with the SS.

Educated people wouldn't sign up on a forum with the intention to call out racism with a username that looks like you would really like racism. Also, educated people would not assume that the comments from members on a thread would speak for the forum, but only for those specific members. Only that I don't think that you are uneducated, I believe that you are a troll (possibly Honton) that only signed up to try to start a flamewar. I don't even believe that you are Chinese, but of course there is no way that I can prove that.

In that sense, welcome to my ignore list.

definitely not Honton. the answers are too long.
                    Easiest way to recognize him would be his SHORT answers or that he even NOT answers to questions he does not like. Next thing is, this thread is not Qt or KDE related. So it can?t be Honton. Really.

Comment

Do you need a count down? 1,2,3,4...
                      In a count DOWN the numbers are supposed to decrement ;-)

Comment

Working...
                      X