Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wattmeter compatible with phoronix test suite

Hi everybody

I saw many tests with PST using a wattmeter like Watt's Up Pro, a 110 Volts AC equipment, which is easily recognized by PST

In France, I search an equivalent solution, working under 220 Volts AC (and ideally, able to "speak" through an USB cable, with PST

Does someone knows such a product, please ?

NB : I just read some interesting things about Yocto-Watt, a Swiss product, with some - it seems - interesting programmatic interfaces

If such a product could be recognized by PST, it could be nice - in France - ; if somebody knows another 220 Volts product, I long to read !!!

Best regards

Serge

Not sure of any as I live just in the US and use a WattsUp USB pro meter for all my testing... But support for other USB meters could be easily added if anyone can provide me dumps of the CLI interface for other meters for polling the Wattage.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Yocto-Watt APIs

Hello

I don't know if it could help you to answer, but this product is delivered with programming libraries in many languages (including PHP)

The "VirtualHub" piece of software is mandatory up to use libraries (it's a kind of "main" I suppose)

I don't ask you to take a look in the libraries, but I suppose as Phoronix-test-suite uses mainly PHP coding, the best Yoctopuce's librarie to make speak together Phoronix and a Yoctopuce product (Yocto-Watt for instance) should be the PHP one ?

I just bought a Yocto-Watt through Internet and should receive it before two weeks : I'll try some Yoctopuce PHP code at least to see if I'm still able to code ... - old C programmer ... ;o)) -

Thank you for the interest you could give to my project

Comment

Working...
      X