Penny Arcade game to be release on 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penny Arcade game to be release on 21st

The game the guys over at Penny Arcade has just got it's release date set for the 21st of may (8 days). So that's another game being released for linux. Now if only I finished my exams two days earlier it would have been perfect.

The game is out and you can find the linux demo here.

Comment

DL'ing now, but it's going slooowww

Comment

Originally posted by Max Spain View Post
        DL'ing now, but it's going slooowww
        http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4198602 I got it at around 250KB/s. The official servers are being hammered.

Comment

Originally posted by Aradreth View Post
          http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4198602 I got it at around 250KB/s. The official servers are being hammered.
          Heh... Figured as much. Everybody and his dog wants this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
            Heh... Figured as much. Everybody and his dog wants this one.
            Seeing as Tycho and Gabe have to power to bring down medium sized websites by just linking to them in a blog post I'm not all that surprised either.

Comment

Downloading the demo right now.

Comment

It may be indeed a good thing I waited until now to download the Demo, I'm getting stable 220-250Kbps :P

What I seriously see as a bonus is the availability of the Windows, Mac and Linux simultaneously, I think this is a first for the three major operating systems. UT2003/4 had included the Linux and Windows installers on the same disk (disk set), but all three major OSes... This has got to be a first. Especially of a highly anticipated game like this! I'll most likely buy it, but first I want to see the Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Thetargos View Post
                  It may be indeed a good thing I waited until now to download the Demo, I'm getting stable 220-250Kbps :P

What I seriously see as a bonus is the availability of the Windows, Mac and Linux simultaneously, I think this is a first for the three major operating systems. UT2003/4 had included the Linux and Windows installers on the same disk (disk set), but all three major OSes... This has got to be a first. Especially of a highly anticipated game like this! I'll most likely buy it, but first I want to see the Demo
                  I bought it purely because they release here at the same price as in America. Generally we pay in pounds what Americans pay in dollars and currently it's almost $2 to the pound (lets not go in to Rock Band...)

Comment

Just played the demo for a bit... Can you say quality? I'm amazed how this game plays on my system, with all and Compiz running, and on x86_64, without a hitch. Linux people should buy this one in hordes (Ok, not in hordes, but seriously, excellent game!)

Comment

Working...
                    X