Thread: Wayland's Weston Can Now Be Built With A Libinput Back-End

Default Wayland's Weston Can Now Be Built With A Libinput Back-End

Phoronix: Wayland's Weston Can Now Be Built With A Libinput Back-End

The latest Weston code finally adds support for building this reference Wayland compositor with support for a libinput-based input device back-end...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTYyODY

Michael,
    I understand you need to make some revenue from your articles, and I can understand the need for the (ludricrous) amount of adverts in your articles.
    However, I find it completely silly just to put adverts (many being potentially malicious, see screenshot below) and cash on just copied mailing list messages. Yes, it's about the Anzwix thing I'm talking about.

From now on I'll avoid Anzwix like the plague.

Quote Originally Posted by Scias View Post
    Michael,
    I understand you need to make some revenue from your articles, and I can understand the need for the (ludricrous) amount of adverts in your articles.
    Ads like you see on Android aren't intended and are blocked when those particular weird pop-up ads on Android are detected. It's still an ongoing matter to resolve and is like whack-a-mole with finding those on Android for whatever reason. When those ads are reported to me, I am able to block them.

Same here.

And seeing how I'm using Windows Phone to access Phoronix, having an ad that suddenly pops up to warn me that "My Android may be infected with a virus" is good for an initial laugh, but gets downright irritating after getting the same ad again and again when pressing the Back button to go back to the previous page.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonadow View Post
    Same here.

And seeing how I'm using Windows Phone to access Phoronix, having an ad that suddenly pops up to warn me that "My Android may be infected with a virus" is good for an initial laugh, but gets downright irritating after getting the same ad again and again when pressing the Back button to go back to the previous page.
    If you're able to get the URL or anything of the ad that's useful for more quickly blocking it.

I turned off my Ad Block for this site. There are ads that play sounds on the main page. Thank god chrome now shows you which tabs are making a noise. Now Ad Block is active again.