Penumbra Black Plague

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penumbra Black Plague

For those of you who are interested the Linux version of Penumbra Black Plague just got released. The first one, Penumbra Overture, was great fun and I recommend everyone at least gives the demo a try.

Here's the links:-
    The Various Types of Funeral Services Offered Today Funeral services vary from one place to another. It can take many forms and a person’s cultural or religious traditions, as well …

Very cool games, if only they had spoken dialogue instead of just lines of text.

Comment

Honestly I prefer reading text to having bad voice acting, and as they are indie developers they probably can't afford good voice acting.

Comment

at least bad voice acting gives me something to laugh about. Reading text is to me too much like reading an ebook.

Comment

I don't think the developers want to make people laugh with Penumbra they want to scare people.
          Anyway I like to read, so I'm indifferent (although good voice acting > reading because I'm lazy).

Comment

yea, i know. btw i like the game, but somehow, i cant get myself to finish it. maybe im too spoiled by fast action fps games. Penumbra being an adventure game more than anything, which just occurs that it's in a 1st person view, makes it slow for me. And the controls, i didnt figure out how to move the hammer around until after many tries and smashing the keyboard with the desk. :P

Comment

I can see why some these games may not be everyones cup of tea and how certain aspects may make you want to smash your keyboard.
              The newest one you have no weapons by the way; it's purely hiding and trying not to look at the monsters else the character gets scared and makes noise attracting the monsters! So you need up needing to get into a dark corner or behind something and look at the wall as they go past, that to me is an awesome concept.

Comment

yea, i was like, where's the minigun? wheres the BFG???

Comment

Working...
                X