GLCS: A Better Version Of GLC For Linux Game Capturing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by droste View Post
    So you won't do anything but want everything to work for free. But if you would be doing something you want money for that? (I assume by "EULA license" (doesn't make sense) you mean you want to charge money for use). That's the spirit
    Nope, the EULA license mean simply that if I need to code a programm for a basics need today, you can use, but you can't modify it and you can't rehuse my work. So easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by pandev92 View Post
      I won't do a feature request for a basic task like this.
      Then stop complaining. Either you want it or not. If you're to lazy to spend 30 seconds for a feature request you clearly don't want it. The devs can't read your mind...
      I won't code, If I will do a programm in linux, this will have an EULA license.
      Originally posted by pandev92 View Post
      Nope, the EULA license mean simply that if I need to code a programm for a basics need today, you can use, but you can't modify it and you can't rehuse my work. So easy to understand.
      So freeware but not free software. You missunderstood what Linux is about, switch back to Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by TAXI View Post
        Then stop complaining. Either you want it or not. If you're to lazy to spend 30 seconds for a feature request you clearly don't want it. The devs can't read your mind...

So freeware but not free software. You missunderstood what Linux is about, switch back to Windows.

Android is Linux and is full of closed software , you confuse a kernel with a gnu philosophy.
        Yes , devs can't read my mind , but must need to say , that every programm for do a gamplay, can record the audio of the game, the microphone and the video, and most can record the webcam too. If they live on the moon, is not my problem, I can continue to play on windows.

Comment

Here is a 6 Mbps 1080P with libx264 veryfast preset having a webcam overlay + audio commentary with glcs v0.6.1:

Comment

Working...
          X