Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Linux Photos Are Coming On Phoronix

Phoronix: More Linux Photos Are Coming On Phoronix

A semi-common request by Phoronix readers is that they would like to see more images and photographs in news stories and other articles... Well, with now having the new site layout and PHXCMS-9 content management system, more photos are next on the agenda...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'm amazed you aren't complaining about Nikon not sending you cameras!

Comment

Originally posted by MWisBest View Post
      I'm amazed you aren't complaining about Nikon not sending you cameras!
      Huh? It's not that I review cameras... The only complaining I generally do about samples comes down to when (now mostly just AMD) doesn't send out samples yet I am writing about them almost every damn day and constantly benchmarking graphics cards/drivers.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

*presses printscreen*

Comment

Nice cameras, all of them! I'm leaning towards a K-50, mostly because of the large, bright viewfinder.

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
            Phoronix: More Linux Photos Are Coming On Phoronix

A semi-common request by Phoronix readers is that they would like to see more images and photographs in news stories and other articles... Well, with now having the new site layout and PHXCMS-9 content management system, more photos are next on the agenda...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTYyNDk
            If you're serious about including more photographs, you might find this article from techreport.com interesting:

How TR gets (some of) its squeaky-clean product photos

Best of luck with your hardware photograpy project. =)

Comment

Markup

I would like to see some bullet lists, some numbered lists, some diagrams, some charts, some tables.

More easily digestible articles.

The current articles are just huge blobs of unformatted text.

Comment

I'd like the site to have a better way to watch images: like those galleries going almost full screen with a dark semi transparent border on the rest of the page, and navigation arrows (prev/next)

THAT would be a major upgrade in readability

Comment

Working...
                X