• Show
Clear All

• Damn, stop abusing my illusion!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
      hey! vampires are people too!
      And they suck all the blood out of you as does Steam <.=.<

Comment

• do they defecate or do they urinate the useless element that are contained in the human blood? J/K

anyway why this topic was resurrected?

Comment

• Originally posted by Setlec View Post
          anyway why this topic was resurrected?
          Because I want to know, what Valve does with Linux programers. What is the state of Postal 3 for Linux (it's using the Source Engine). I want infos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragonlord View Post
            And they suck all the blood out of you as does Steam <.=.<
            well i certainly like your idea better. Hurry your ass up and make it .

Comment

• Originally posted by dopehouse
              Because I want to know, what Valve does with Linux programers. What is the state of Postal 3 for Linux (it's using the Source Engine). I want infos.
              Fair enough here is your answer.

Originally posted by mirv View Post
              don't get your hopes up on that one - it's probably for server side stuff (the linux component).

Comment

• Steam for Mac OS X seems to be in development now. There's a new Steam Beta client for Windows (big rewrite of the whole app) and it includes great evidence for that. Let's just hope Linux will get some love also.

Comment

• Originally posted by d2kx View Post
                  Steam for Mac OS X seems to be in development now. There's a new Steam Beta client for Windows (big rewrite of the whole app) and it includes great evidence for that. Let's just hope Linux will get some love also.
                  The new Beta currently breaks existing wine support so there might just be some hope...

Comment

• Originally posted by d2kx View Post
                    Steam for Mac OS X seems to be in development now. There's a new Steam Beta client for Windows (big rewrite of the whole app) and it includes great evidence for that. Let's just hope Linux will get some love also.
                    What evidence points to a Mac OS port?
                    I haven't really looked into new Steam client.

Comment

• Originally posted by hmmm View Post
                      The new Beta currently breaks existing wine support so there might just be some hope...
                      How so? Steam is written around IE (meaning it's tightly integrated). I doubt this ever comes to Linux unless they totally rip IE/Windows-Only stuff out.

Comment

Working...
                      X