Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debian TC Won't Pass Resolution Over Init System Coupling

Phoronix: Debian TC Won't Pass Resolution Over Init System Coupling

Since the Debian technical committee decided they will use systemd over Upstart, the latest vote on their agenda was over init system coupling and how Debian developers maintaining packages should deal with different init systems or what guidance the technical committee should send to these package maintainers...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Well, now it's time for a GR, which Jackson said he'd sponsor. And it's a 1:1 override. Although I don't think the GR would decide otherwise at this point.

On my cases, I'm still updating the second one (plenty more objections in it now) and going forward with the third one:
    sparklin.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, sparklin.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

sparklin.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, sparklin.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by Honton View Post
      blah blah blah
      Stick to your Qt bashing. Stay out of my Debian threads. Thank you...

(Die, troll, die.)

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
        (snip) On my cases, I'm still updating the second one (plenty more objections in it now) and going forward with the third one (snip)
        This is pretty awesome! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
          Well, now it's time for a GR, which Jackson said he'd sponsor. And it's a 1:1 override. Although I don't think the GR would decide otherwise at this point.

On my cases, I'm still updating the second one (plenty more objections in it now) and going forward with the third one:

http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/jeu.php?id_proces=58428
          Thanks for those!

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post

(Die, troll, die.)
            As a 14 year Debian user, systemd is the best choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Driftmeyer View Post
              As a 14 year Debian user, systemd is the best choice.
              I agree. I'm not really sure why you're quoting me...

Comment

(Die, troll, die.)
                saying die troll die is that like telling someone to go kill them selves???

Comment

(Die, troll, die.)
                  Congrats on becoming that which you hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Skrapion View Post
                    Congrats on becoming that which you hate.
                    I don't see him trolling KDE or Systemd threads... so no no he hasn't. He hasn't even trolled this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X