LGP To Start Work On Another Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    I believe it'll come out on mailing list as well, but I tend to miss a lot of e-mails.
    I use to be the same I had to start using kmail/claws-mail with filters and lots of subfolder else I'd forget to check or lose the important stuff in the emails from my more active mailing lists.

Comment

I keep staring at the beta page and still no Sacred. I've been hoping to get to help out on it but it still hasn't popped up yet.
      It has now if you've not yet noticed.

Comment

I already applied. I was going to open my mail to do some forum registration and saw it get into my inbox.

Comment

did you end up following up falcon 4.0: allied force svartalf?

Comment

I already applied. I was going to open my mail to do some forum registration and saw it get into my inbox.
            i hope they choose me too

Comment

Originally posted by Licaon
              that's a fair view, but that won't make Sacred or Sacred 2/3/4/etc a good/better game at least not in my view
              too bad that the good intentions of linuxgamepublishing meet these bad game choices
              i hope they choose me too
              I'm curious as to why you bother beta testing a game you say you don't like as you'll end up playing an hour or two before stop because you think it's crap/boring/whatever. It also takes places away from people that will enjoy testing the game as there are typically more applications then beta places.

Comment

Originally posted by Aradreth View Post
                I'm curious as to why you bother beta testing a game you say you don't like as you'll end up playing an hour or two before stop because you think it's crap/boring/whatever. It also takes places away from people that will enjoy testing the game as there are typically more applications then beta places.
                Heh... Had to wonder about that one myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
                  Heh... Had to wonder about that one myself.
                  like i said before, i want to help and i can beta test the game even if i don't like it in the end

but, hey, i know that i blew my wannabe beta tester chances with those posts before, since you and the others will report me to LGP :O
                  Last edited by Licaon; 01 June 2008, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Hehe... I have to admit I wondered myself. But, Licaon, purge those thoughts from your mind, everyone has a fair chance to beta-test. If you get it, very good tidings for you then. (if you perceive it as such).

Comment

Working...
                    X