Less Than Half The Phoronix Traffic Is From Linux Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunweb View Post
    This is insane. Why are they even here? I can understand even Apple but Mices? There're no news for them at all or am i missing something?
    I visit the site when I'm at work, on a Windows machine.

Comment

And some of us use a whole bunch of operating systems - Linux/Windows on my desktop, OS X on an rMBP, Android on a Nexus 4 and iOS on an iPad Air! (sorry, no BSD love unless you count OS X)

Comment

The Linux traffic is with Android or only pure GNU/Linux?

Comment

This is insane. Why are they even here? I can understand even Apple but Mices? There're no news for them at all or am i missing something?
          SteamOS, Win8 and Windows review sites making roundup lists on release day parts if Larabel manages to get in with everyone else.

Comment

I forgot about people that have other system at work, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by siavashserver
              Aliens !!!

Clearly its...

Comment

I point to Phoronix whenever there are some talk about Intel (and AMD but to lesser extend) GPU/CPU/APU developments yet to be fully anounced.

Its wonderful what can one read between lines of DRM code

Comment

Still too much companies relying on windows...

My thought to all those poor people who have to work under windows...
                  Courage guys !

Comment

I primarily visit this site on my Windows desktop machine. I use Windows because my favorite games run on it, but I wanna switch to Linux when it's comfortable enough to do so. I did put Mint on my laptop, but that's because I don't play games on that machine.

Phoronix is the only website that seems to talk about games on Linux and graphic drivers.

Comment

My main PC at home runs Ubuntu, but I'm currently at the office using Windows XP but I visit Phoronix mostly from my Android Phone.

Comment

Working...
                      X