Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chromium On Wayland Keeps Advancing, Works On Tizen IVI

Phoronix: Chromium On Wayland Keeps Advancing, Works On Tizen IVI

Intel's Ozone-Wayland project that allows the Chrome/Chromium web-browser and other Google Ozone-based software projects to run natively on Wayland continues being improved. New features have been added to this abstracted input / window handling layer for Wayland and there's now also support for running on Tizen IVI...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The first thing than I thought is that I'd love to have an internet connection as fast as the one shown in the video.
    But its good to see wayland working, just some more years and it will be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by edoantonioco View Post
      The first thing than I thought is that I'd love to have an internet connection as fast as the one shown in the video.
      But its good to see wayland working, just some more years and it will be ready.
      we have here in Romania gigabit internet connection for 15 euro a month :X

Comment

Working...
      X