Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Humble Indie Bundle 11 For Linux Gamers

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Mark of the Ninja has actually been out on Linux for some time.
    And it sucks donkey dick, the linux port was totally half-assed.

Quote Originally Posted by dee. View Post
    And it sucks donkey dick, the linux port was totally half-assed.
    It's a great game and a bugfree, perfect port.
    Your SlAnG skiLLz are much better than your trolling attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    People say the exact same thing no matter what kind of game comes out.
    Far be it from me to dispute your anecdotal evidence but you're not selling me on yet another group of unimaginitive platformers, which is probably why these are "indie" games. Publishers understand that no one wants to buy these anymore.

The last bundle is the only game bundle to break the $10 average and it didn't contain a single platformer, speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by yogi_berra View Post
    Far be it from me to dispute your anecdotal evidence but you're not selling me on yet another group of unimaginitive platformers, which is probably why these are "indie" games. Publishers understand that no one wants to buy these anymore.

The last bundle is the only game bundle to break the $10 average and it didn't contain a single platformer, speaks for itself.
    Go to every single linux game announcement on phoronix and read the comments. Then tell me it's "anecdotal".

The biggest complaints seem to be about shooters, although you'll find complaints about everything. "Another boring Quake 3 clone? Linux already has 50 of those!"

Remember when Oil Rush came out? "Another boring tower defense game? There are millions of them. There's no depth to the strategy!"

Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Go to every single linux game announcement on phoronix and read the comments. Then tell me it's "anecdotal".
    That's the very definition of anecdotal, chief.

Remember when Oil Rush came out? "Another boring tower defense game? There are millions of them. There's no depth to the strategy!"
    There is no strategy to that game. It's an incredibly shallow, albeit pretty, tech demo. Here is a game that requires strategy: http://wz2100.net

Quote Originally Posted by TAXI View Post
    Damn edit limit, I forgot a question for everyone: Was somebody else almost falling from chair when they saw this while starting Dust: An Elysian Tail:

?
    The game was published on XBLA after winning the 2009 Dream.Build.Play grand prize. It's no surprise that Microsoft's logo is there since they are effectively the publisher.