Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LXDE's LXPanel Gets Enhanced, Now Uses Libfm

Phoronix: LXDE's LXPanel Gets Enhanced, Now Uses Libfm

Xfce4's panel was improved this weekend and released in its 4.11 development form but that's not the only lightweight Linux desktop receiving some attention; LXDE's LXPanel has also been flagged as a new development version...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'm just waiting for that lxqt. It seems that they now have their Git repos sorted out for it, but still some work left until release (also, reportedly the lxqt panel is faster than the one in razor).

Comment

I really like where this is going. They are a direct contender with XFCE. I hope this will spur some new innovations for low-end machines.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
        I'm just waiting for that lxqt. It seems that they now have their Git repos sorted out for it, but still some work left until release (also, reportedly the lxqt panel is faster than the one in razor).
        That is interesting. I thought that they decided to go with Razor panel, that it was more feature complete, etc, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X