Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-Way NVIDIA GeForce Linux Benchmarks On Their New Beta Driver

Phoronix: 9-Way NVIDIA GeForce Linux Benchmarks On Their New Beta Driver

Following last week's exciting NVIDIA 334 Linux beta driver release, here are benchmarks from nine different GeForce graphics cards to complement yesterday's 9-way AMD Radeon comparison on Ubuntu with the latest Linux driver beta.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Great article but I still can't compile it

Thanks for the article, but sadly, I'm stuck back to a 3.11.10 kernel and can't compile the Nvidia Driver on nothing from 3.12 an above

I'm on OpenSuse Tumbleweed
    On 3.12 I've got to run the installer with "--no-unified-memory" parameter and lose all CUDA capacity in Blender and in the 3.13, I'm simply confronted with a gcc error
    How do you did it ?

Comment

Originally posted by phdemartin View Post
      Thanks for the article, but sadly, I'm stuck back to a 3.11.10 kernel and can't compile the Nvidia Driver on nothing from 3.12 an above

I'm on OpenSuse Tumbleweed
      On 3.12 I've got to run the installer with "--no-unified-memory" parameter and lose all CUDA capacity in Blender and in the 3.13, I'm simply confronted with a gcc error
      How do you did it ?
      Checkout the Arch packages - runs/compiles on pretty much all kernels up to the latest 3.13 release.

Comment

On my case this drivers 334.16 works good with wine 1.7.12

Comment

Working...
        X