Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win An Amazon Gift Card While Helping Out This Linux Site

Phoronix: Win An Amazon Gift Card While Helping Out This Linux Site

Here's your chance to win an Amazon gift card by taking a few minutes to help us out...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Filled it out.
    Btw, its one of the stupidiest surveys I've seen so far.
    So many questions asked, they should understand psychology 101 - not paid, not affiliated - no patience. 5-7 questions all of multichoice nature would be sufficient. I bet most of the people even with high enthusiasm would loose patience after 50%. Really really overcomplicated.

Comment

Sweepstakes has expired?

Tried to send a PM but mailbox was full... Anyway, the sweepstakes rules:

1. This Sweepstakes: This sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. EST on December 13th, 2013 and ends at 5:00 p.m. EST on January 31st, 2014. The sweepstakes is sponsored by IDG TechNetwork, 501 Second Street, San Francisco, CA 94107 (?Sponsor?).

Comment

Originally posted by dacquery View Post

1. This Sweepstakes: This sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. EST on December 13th, 2013 and ends at 5:00 p.m. EST on January 31st, 2014. The sweepstakes is sponsored by IDG TechNetwork, 501 Second Street, San Francisco, CA 94107 (?Sponsor?).
        Just emailed them about it... I assume it's a typo.
        Michael Larabel
        https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

48%

Stopped at 48%... to much questions! At 48% you even have to select 'neither' when this is already crystal clear if the other two options are not selected.

Comment

Originally posted by dacquery View Post

They will have the sweepstakes date updated shortly, thanks for pointing it out.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Filled out, but ...

I'm living in Europe, and they asked me to choose amongst US mobile broadband providers :-(

For one, they should know that people live outsite America.

I hope this will bring something to phoronix (i'm already a premium member), but after that, this study is stupid, as already stated...

Comment

I just want one ot those $500 gift cards!!

Comment

The survey seems to be North America specific and the drawing too.

Too bad you don't think of us, fellow European phoronix readers. I'm filling out the survey anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by tmpdir View Post
                    Stopped at 48%... to much questions! At 48% you even have to select 'neither' when this is already crystal clear if the other two options are not selected.
                    I know! I'd only complete this if I was guaranteed a $150 gift card. I mean having to select niether? WTF!

Comment

Working...
                    X