Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enlightenment 1.9 Alpha Pre-Release Surfaces

Phoronix: Enlightenment 1.9 Alpha Pre-Release Surfaces

The first pre-release of Enlightenment E19 is now available for early adopters on this next major release that has been dubbed "MYSTERY RELEASE 2K14!" by its developers...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
    Phoronix: Enlightenment 1.9 Alpha Pre-Release Surfaces

The first pre-release of Enlightenment E19 is now available for early adopters on this next major release that has been dubbed "MYSTERY RELEASE 2K14!" by its developers...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTYwMTI
    This articles contains 8(!) links to other Phoronix articles, 2 to other articles, 1 to the actual source article.

This looks like a form of masturbation to me. I hope you enjoyed it, Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by remenic View Post
      This articles contains 8(!) links to other Phoronix articles, 2 to other articles, 1 to the actual source article.

This looks like a form of masturbation to me. I hope you enjoyed it, Michael.
      This is a point of concern Michael, can you do us a small favor from now on and just add a "Source: [link] " to the bottom of articles? There's times I'm in a rush or on a slow net and I don't have the ability or patience to be going through 5+ links before finding the real one. Additionally, if I'm on my laptop where I can just mouse-over links... If it comes up "Phoronix" in the status bar I don't even click unless I DO want to read your earlier articles for a refresher, I Just keep mousing till I find a non-phoronix link, so you're not even getting the ad hits from 'tricking' readers
      All opinions are my own not those of my employer if you know who they are.

Comment

Working...
      X