Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Top Features Of Mesa 10.1 For Linux GPU Drivers

Phoronix: The Top Features Of Mesa 10.1 For Linux GPU Drivers

Mesa 10.1 should be released by the end of February if all goes according to plan. Here's a look at some of the most interesting features to be found in this next major release that provides the open-source 3D graphics drivers for the Linux desktop...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Some improvements to "Clover" as the OpenCL state tracker.
    Impovements? How can i even test it? Is it working at all? And where can i track it, the one i found wasn't updated for a few years already?
    Ubuntu 13.10, HD5770, i was using oibaf ppa few weeks ago, installed libclc, clinfo said "E:30" or something, nothing worked it can't even detect it.

Comment

Originally posted by sunweb View Post
      And where can i track it, the one i found wasn't updated for a few years already?
      Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by sunweb View Post
        Impovements? How can i even test it? Is it working at all? And where can i track it, the one i found wasn't updated for a few years already?
        Ubuntu 13.10, HD5770, i was using oibaf ppa few weeks ago, installed libclc, clinfo said "E:30" or something, nothing worked it can't even detect it.
        Oibaf has very kindly updated his repository to include OpenCL support, all you have to do is install libopencl1-mesa.

Comment

Working...
        X