• Show
Clear All

• Spambots are sending private messages on phoronix now

This is so funny I had to share.

thegirl2014
    thegirl2014 is offline Junior Member

Default hi dear

Dear Friend,

Greeting and how are you today.I am Miss Stephie Ngene, the Only Daughter of the late Micheal Ngene Uzuzu, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast).I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in your country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us.

I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,since we have not known or written before.And he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently. Before his death, he called me bedside him and told me that he has the sum of $6.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.
    If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction.Contact me on this private email stephiengene2ATyahooDOTcom for more details and all the legal documents of the deposited money and my photos.

Sincerly,
    Stephie Ngene.
Working...
X