Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 78 of 78

Thread: AMD Open-Sources VCE Video Encode Engine Code

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Old Europe
    Posts
    910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bridgman View Post
    For the lebenty-seven million six hundred and fifty-fourth time it's not just a "legal" thing. And yes we're still working on it.
    We might need an FAQ (and FQA?) along with meaningful sticky posts.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto-ish
    Posts
    7,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    We might need an FAQ (and FQA?) along with meaningful sticky posts.
    My assumption is that by now everyone knows this and they're just saying "legal" to annoy me

  3. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bridgman View Post
    My assumption is that by now everyone knows this and they're just saying "legal" to annoy me
    Sorry :/ I really thought the main problem was the legal stuff. Thanks for clarifying.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Linuxland
    Posts
    5,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bridgman View Post
    My assumption is that by now everyone knows this and they're just saying "legal" to annoy me
    You're too quiet nowadays, and mr. Writer is nowhere to be seen. He's seriously neglecting his forum duties :P

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    145

    Default

    UVD+ is supported by mesa drivers or will be supported for legacy cards?

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael5 View Post
    UVD+ is supported by mesa drivers or will be supported for legacy cards?
    If and when we get the final ok to release support for UVD 1.x and 2.0, it will be supported in mesa and the kernel.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agd5f View Post
    If and when we get the final ok to release support for UVD 1.x and 2.0, it will be supported in mesa and the kernel.
    About what version of mesa this features will be included? thanks.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azrael5 View Post
    About what version of mesa this features will be included? thanks.
    Whatever version of mesa is current if and when the code is released.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •