Thread: Razer's DeathAdder 6400 DPI Gaming Mouse On Linux

Hybrid View

Default Razer's DeathAdder 6400 DPI Gaming Mouse On Linux

Phoronix: Razer's DeathAdder 6400 DPI Gaming Mouse On Linux

While new games continue to be announced for Linux almost daily and Valve's SteamOS and Steam Machines efforts are pushing more hardware vendors towards looking at Linux support, leading gaming peripheral manufacturer Razer still goes without Linux support...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTU4NTQ

ROCCAT has had open source drivers for Linux for years now. Here's more information on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureSuture View Post
    ROCCAT has had open source drivers for Linux for years now. Here's more information on the subject.
    I was about to ask which gaming mouse companies do offer Linux drivers, thanks for the link. My next will probably be a ROCCAT.

Quote Originally Posted by elapsed View Post
    I was about to ask which gaming mouse companies do offer Linux drivers, thanks for the link. My next will probably be a ROCCAT.
    You're welcome. The guy who makes the open source Linux drivers made several posts in that topic under the name erazor_de. Informative stuff.

Ive been using Roccat peripherals for a few years now, and I can confirm they are working fine on Linux. Although I have no idea how to set the custom buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by clementl View Post
    Ive been using Roccat peripherals for a few years now, and I can confirm they are working fine on Linux. Although I have no idea how to set the custom buttons.
    Hope this helps:

Quote Originally Posted by ROCCAT
    If you have any questions or if you have any problems during the installation process, please contact the driver programmer here: http://sourceforge.net/users/erazor_de

Roccat ftw!

i have Roccat Arvo keyboard and Kova+ mouse, both have macro, tweaking utilities for linux
    can change dpi, lights, macros, easy shift buttons etc with a GUI..