Phoronix Now Accepts Bitcoins, Also On Steam Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by powdigsig View Post
    Thanks for accepting Bitcoin, the first Cryptocurrency released by legendary Satoshi Nakamoto!
    If this turns successful maybe you'll accept Bitcoin for premium subscriptions?

Looks good so far! https://blockchain.info/address/1Hef...sVv5b5YLPLLvWn
    Just today about 1000$ looks extraordinary...
    heh, michael made some money with this already
    I agree with scottishduck, you should accept dogecoins and litecoins. in fact, you should accept any coins. you can trade them easily in cryptsy.com afterwards for/from btc, and every trader will give you an address to receive your coins...

Comment

I bet Paypal tips don't gather 1000$ just like that.

Comment

Originally posted by asdfblah View Post
        I agree with scottishduck, you should accept dogecoins and litecoins. in fact, you should accept any coins. you can trade them easily in cryptsy.com afterwards for/from btc
        Common guys, Michael is not a trader. Michael's day job is writing articles and reports on phoronix, as well as handling the whole benchmarking business. That already fill his work time enough.
        He's simply going to accept whatever the payment processor he's using accepts.
        No free time for more.

(With maybe a slight exception at some point of time in the future for Litecoin and Primecoin as those could make nice GPU and CPU benchmarks for phoronix test suit. But's that's only my opinion. We'll see if Michael is actually interested into implementing those).

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
          I bet Paypal tips don't gather 1000$ just like that.
          Well since then it's basically been flat with no further action (aside from BTC taking a dive since then...)
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

You haven't really mentioned it since then. Put your BTC address to the left side bar, right under the Phoronix Premium ad, and you will have a stable stream.

Comment

Working...
            X