Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enihcam View Post
    why? GTK3 is dying.

The world would be wonderful if Firefox/FlashPlugin could move from GTK to QT.
    Same has been said for Qt several years ago. Frankly, it is getting old, time to wise up.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackCat View Post
      So then why are the symbols not versioned?
      Supporting using multiple GTK+ library versions in one process would require more than just versioning of symbols. This is generally a hard problem, and doubly so when you have code which communicates with external resources to do its job (XServer). I mean, if you have both GTK+2 and GTK+3 in there, which one communicates to the XServer? 2, 3, both? If both, how is the responsibility divided?

Comment

I hope than in a future release the linux version will have the same look than the windows version (than looks better) That was due to the inability of gtk to do that, but maybe gtk3 will be able to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by edoantonioco View Post
          I hope than in a future release the linux version will have the same look than the windows version (than looks better) That was due to the inability of gtk to do that, but maybe gtk3 will be able to do it.
          would you elaborate? I doubt GTKs inability to look like the windows version.

Comment

Originally posted by leidola View Post
            would you elaborate? I doubt GTKs inability to look like the windows version.
            Si utilizan Firefox en Windows o MacOs notarán como su rendimiento y diseño de la interfaz es excelente, a diferencia de GNU/Linux donde sigue teniendo…

Comment

Working...
            X