Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 10.0.2 Ships More Bug-Fixes

Phoronix: Mesa 10.0.2 Ships More Bug-Fixes

For those living on Mesa stable releases rather than the adventerous and exciting world of Mesa Git where new features and performance improvements frequently land, Mesa 10.0.2 is now available...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

It would be really great if fedora 20 could get an updated 10.x mesa. Waiting for fedora 21 which will be released many months from now, is quite annoying. I actually really don't mind the late OS release, but the graphics stack/support is quite important for a lot of people (not only gamers). Beside that, I'd like to thank all the developers, your hard work is much appreciated by so many.

Comment

Originally posted by kmare View Post
      It would be really great if fedora 20 could get an updated 10.x mesa. Waiting for fedora 21 which will be released many months from now, is quite annoying. I actually really don't mind the late OS release, but the graphics stack/support is quite important for a lot of people (not only gamers). Beside that, I'd like to thank all the developers, your hard work is much appreciated by so many.
      porting Mesa10 i believe can be done for F20, it would also give Mesa10 more of a chance to Bake if that were to be done. but again Gnome3.12 could/can be ported over to Fedora20 also at the same time if/they port Mesa10 over to F20 . if F21 isnt gonna be released till August/September my guess F21 they might be looking at going for Gnome3.14 which by the time F22 an F23 comes out they should be back onto an exact schedule

Comment

Working...
      X