Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UVD don't register in xorg.0.log

Hi,

I try to get UVD to work with fglrx. All the userspace seam to work except that when I try to play with vaapi, I get that error : xvba_video: error: Assertion failed in file xvba_image.c at line 453. And from what I read on the net, i'm supposed to see UVD related stuff in xorg.0.log but on mine it's not there....

vainfo output :
    Code:
    libva info: VA-API version 0.33.0                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
    libva info: va_getDriverName() returns 0                                                                                                                                                                                                           
    libva info: Trying to open /usr/lib64/va/drivers/fglrx_drv_video.so                                                                                                                                                                                
    libva info: Found init function __vaDriverInit_0_32                                                                                                                                                                                                
    libva info: va_openDriver() returns 0                                                                                                                                                                                                              
    vainfo: VA-API version: 0.33 (libva 1.1.1)                                                                                                                                                                                                         
    vainfo: Driver version: Splitted-Desktop Systems XvBA backend for VA-API - 0.8.0                                                                                                                                                                   
    vainfo: Supported profile and entrypoints                                                                                                                                                                                                          
          VAProfileH264High               : VAEntrypointVLD                                                                                                                                                                                            
          VAProfileVC1Advanced            : VAEntrypointVLD
    My xorg.0.log : http://pastebin.com/1ezdJLHT

Do I need to do something special to get it enabled in the driver level?

Got it to work with that patch : http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=682419

The CPU usage is quite high for "hardware decode" but now HD movies are playable.

Comment

Working...
    X