Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would You Like Next On Phoronix In 2014?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Like Next On Phoronix In 2014?

Phoronix: What Would You Like Next On Phoronix In 2014?

A lot of new and interesting content is inbound on Phoronix, besides all of the exciting work on Phoronix Test Suite 5.0 and other open-source Linux hardware activities...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

less ubuntu related hate - more "vs windows" benchmarks

Comment

More amd vs intel opensource APUs benchmarks!!

Comment

What Would You Like Next On Phoronix In 2014?

You buying a 4k monitor (with DP) and testing drivers and cards.

inb4 donations, paypal, premium and the lot

Comment

AAA game benchmarks (like Metro Last Light) comparing SteamOS and Windows

Comment

I would like you to actually enforce the rules and get rid of some of these trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by SyXbiT View Post
              AAA game benchmarks (like Metro Last Light) comparing SteamOS and Windows
              I've mentioned it so many times now.... Metro Last Light on Linux doesn't even have an automated benchmark mode.
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

My favourite article of the year was: "The Wayland Situation: Facts About X vs. Wayland"

I think one way to improve the articles would be to go on irc chans and ask for more details to the devs, when the information are scarce.
                And perhaps get some devs writing some articles.

Comment

Originally posted by mannerov View Post
                  My favourite article of the year was: "The Wayland Situation: Facts About X vs. Wayland"

I think one way to improve the articles would be to go on irc chans and ask for more details to the devs, when the information are scarce.
                  Yea, that was a pretty good article. We need to have Ericg write more of those *hint hint nudge nudge*

Comment

Originally posted by mannerov View Post
                    With writing all the articles myself, spending more time on each articles given the current advertising rates / premium users / AdBlock users is really not possible/economical.
                    Michael Larabel
                    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X