Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Busters' like game on linux

Hi folks,

my name is Benjamin, I work for the publishers of Ghost Control Inc. A Ghost-Busters'-, XCom, Sim-Tower crossover with pixel art graphics! Since december last year our game is available (as well for Linux). It is Unity-based and should run on must contemporary Linux distributions. If you like round based strategy, business-simulation and hand-crafted 2D graphics, you will love Ghost Control Inc.

We're now selling the game via Desura, our own homepage: www.ghostcontrol.biz and various other channels. Feel free to watch our trailer !

Right now we are on Steam Greenlight (waiting for your vote): SteamGreenlight: Ghost Control Inc.

If you have any questions, please let me know! Either in this thread or via PM.

Best regards from Heidelberg, Germany,

Benjamin

Hi folks,

we got a free demo for you:

Also available from that link is the latest game update to version 1.0.7 and the "Guide to ghost hunting in the 21st Century" as a PDF. It helps explains how to avoid the most popular disasters in a 32 page nutshell.

Comment

Originally posted by ASH_Benjamin View Post
      Hi folks,

we got a free demo for you:

Also available from that link is the latest game update to version 1.0.7 and the "Guide to ghost hunting in the 21st Century" as a PDF. It helps explains how to avoid the most popular disasters in a 32 page nutshell.
      The link doesn't work, it gives a 404.

Comment

Oh, you're right! For our German page the link did work. Sorry for your confusion.

Here is the working one:

http://application-systems.co.uk/gho...downloads.html

If there are any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Benjamin

Comment

Did anyone tested the demo? We are always happy to get feedback from Linux users as well!

Comment

Working...
          X