Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get tested only specific disks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get tested only specific disks?

I have installed phoronix test suite to test my ssd's in raid 0 on which the / is installed?.
    I have also 2 mechanical hard drive.
    When launching the "disk" benchmark I'd like to have tested only the 2 ssd's in raid 0.
    From the weird results I'm getting I suspect the test by default is benchmarking everything.

I tried to look for an answer in the documentation, without any luck

Originally posted by sonnet View Post
    I have installed phoronix test suite to test my ssd's in raid 0 on which the / is installed?.
    I have also 2 mechanical hard drive.
    When launching the "disk" benchmark I'd like to have tested only the 2 ssd's in raid 0.
    From the weird results I'm getting I suspect the test by default is benchmarking everything.

I tried to look for an answer in the documentation, without any luck
    It's covered in other forum threads with same question, but basically either link ~/.phoronix-test-suite/ to a different location or change ~/.phoronix-test-suite/user-config.xml with its ~/.phoronix-test-suite/installed-tests/ location to point to a different location that's a mount option on the other drive you wish to test. That will universally change where tests are installed/run from.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      It's covered in other forum threads with same question, but basically either link ~/.phoronix-test-suite/ to a different location or change ~/.phoronix-test-suite/user-config.xml with its ~/.phoronix-test-suite/installed-tests/ location to point to a different location that's a mount option on the other drive you wish to test. That will universally change where tests are installed/run from.
      Thanks for the reply and sorry for having asked something already covered.

Comment

Working...
      X