No announcement yet.

Razer Comes Up With An Interesting Modular PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd prefer something like the trashbin mac pro to this. But i am probably not the target audience for Razer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonadow View Post
      Sometimes just thinking simple makes everything much easier.
      Well I know the answers to these questions. But in my familly, only one other member would, in my GF's family, there would be none, among my coworkers, there would be none (even though they are engineers).
      Whereas if they were given the boxes and told to assemble it, I'd say 30% to 50% of them would do it without major issue/complaining too much/giving up too quickly.

Some other examples:
      - Many people buy Ikea furnitures (so they can build simple stuff themselves), whereas much less people design some themselves, even using premade planks and wooden parts (some do, just much less).
      - When buying a Dell PC you can customize parts. But you have between two and four choices per item, and all are compatible with any other configurable item, and it's targeted to a wide public.

My point being, there is probably a market for customizable item that people build themselves, yet with limited and vendor controlled choice.

Comment

Working...
      X