Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays From Phoronix

Phoronix: Happy Holidays From Phoronix

Merry Christmas, Happy New Years, and/or Happy Holidays to any other occasions. Best wishes from Phoronix...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

What articles are you excited to read in 2014? Some of mine will *hopefully* be:

Intel's OpenMP lands in LLVM (and of course the following article: GCC vs LLVM + OpenMP)
    Jet Brains Releases C/C++ IDE
    Nouveau gains power management
    Intel Mesa hits OpenGL 4.0

Comment

Merry Christmas! And happy new year!!! Here is for another great year for Linux users!

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!

Comment

Merry Christmas all you crazy people!

Comment

Merry christmas everybody and special thanks to Michael, which run this website by himself. Just got a year subscription to phoronix premium so, merry christmas Michael!

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to every one..

Enjoy The time with friends and family, and we'll regroup on the other side

It's not necessarily an article that I expect Michael to be able to write from Russia, but I'm eagerly awaiting benchmarks comparing radeonsi which is running on top of LLVM 3.3 vs 3.4. With the 3.4 release happening any day now, we shouldn't have to wait too long before some distro has packages available to test with.

Comment

Working...
              X