PulseAudio Gains Greater FreeBSD Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JX8p View Post
    Here is Mister Poettering dismissing and insulting the BSDs, and making a mockery of Debian GNU/kFreeBSD.
    So what part is supposedly insulting BSDs? ...and how does that translate to Lennart hating BSDs? I mean if this was some common occurence you wouldn't dig up an two and half year old interview where Lennart went as far as calling BSDs in his eyes "irrelevant" (what a horrible thing to say /s). Saying that GNU/kFreeBSD is a toy is pretty much a fact, it's a project developed by couple of people, used by less than 0,08% of Debian users (according to popcon) and I would be genuinely suprised if was ever used in a critical environment.

As regards your comment on IQ, I haven't seen any studies about it. The implicit assertion that BSD users are of low IQ, by the way, is laughable.
    I was refering to people who verbally attack people who's only crime is developing free and open source software (and being succesful at it).

That list is horribly outdated as some of the links are dead and some of them no longer seem to provide FreeBSD support (by the looks of it). It also lacks all(?) major players like HP, IBM and Dell on sever market.

Comment

Working...
    X