The Steam Controller Works "Out Of The Box" On Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e8hffff View Post
    I hope the controller has a female usb port so that you can plug in an extension cable to your computer if you want wired or offer different configurations of options in cabling and addins.
    It can confirm, the controller got a female port. Here an unboxing video, that come to show it.

Comment

Speaking of videos, here are some ome others from the same guy:
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by n3wu53r View Post
        Speaking of videos, here are some ome others from the same guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8tRU6bQb6Q
        If you look at the video quality I would say this was filmed in 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by iniudan View Post
          It can confirm, the controller got a female port. Here an unboxing video, that come to show it.

Wow, it literally was boxed.

I could buy the steamboz (sic) just for the box. Seriously.

Comment

I think Valve means what they say

Comment

The lucky 300 have started to report their first impressions in the Steams forums (groups Steam universe and The 300 Club (Beta)). Many of the testers complain that touch pads are too sensitive. It seems that the SteamOS doesnt have any means to adjust sensitivity at now. Some say that FPS games are better with controller than with a gamepad.

Comment

Will buy one just for SuperTuxKart.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureSuture View Post
                  Will buy one just for SuperTuxKart.
                  For optimal STK experience, you need to buy a BMW. (some guy hooked up his BMW steering wheel and speed meter to it)

Comment

Working...
                  X