Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SilverStone Fortress FT04

Phoronix: SilverStone Fortress FT04

When it comes to hardware reviews after reviewing CPUs, GPUs, and SSDs under Linux, one of my personal favorites is always looking at SilverStone's latest and greatest computer cases. While their enclosures have nothing to do with the operating system, so many of their designs are incredible and innovative that they're always fun checking out. The latest ATX enclosure I've had the honor of looking at is the SilverStone Fortress FT04.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I'll take my Corsair 650D any day of the week.

Comment

You should ask Fractal Design for some samples to review

Comment

Originally posted by DanglingPointer View Post
        You should ask Fractal Design for some samples to review
        FD has much better prices in local store
        SilverStone FT04B-W - 243 Euro
        FRACTAL Define XL R2 Black Pearl - 118 Euro
        FRACTAL Define R4 Black Pearl - 92 Euro

Comment

Clean Office?

That office was way too clean compared to the pics in past articles. Where is Michael and what have you done to him?

Comment

Originally posted by russofris View Post
            That office was way too clean compared to the pics in past articles. Where is Michael and what have you done to him?
            Finally was able to buy more drawers, tables, etc. Generally I am always clean aside from when lacking space / resources.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

I like SilverStone's Sugo mini-ITX cases, but I haven't been able to find an am3+ ITX motherboard to stuff in one, so I've been holding myself back. D:

I thought about just caving and getting an FM2+ board, but I dunno if I want to. I'm trying not to compromise too much CPU, and I'm not sure if an A10 is worth it compared to an FX and a separate video card. Decisions...

Comment

Working...
              X